22 April, 2007

QRP vs Residence

Talking with Greg yesterday, we've decided to scratch the Qualified Retired Person program (too many restrictions, etc.) and go with becoming a resident. Which means we live here for a year, without exiting the country for more than 14 days total, otherwise the clock starts all over again, then, after a year, applying for residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to get your thoughts about our posts, and what you would like to see here.

Unfortunately, adding an image to your comment can't be done directly. The only way you can do it is to include the URL of the image from a hosing server, which means that first, you must upload your image to Flickr, Dropbox, or some other image hosting server.
Not very good, but that's all that is available right now.

To post a YouTube video, simply enter the video URL in the comment box. It will appear in the comment box ready to play.